ProJet® x60 professional printers set the standard for fast, affordable, full-color printing. One of the great advantages of this technology and where no other has arrived, is the ability to manufacture multicolored parts. The pieces give a very attractive result, which is very appreciated in all industrial sectors and is vital in some of them, such as the Architecture markets. The finishing of the piece has some roughness typical of composite powder but the results are suitable for presentations, fairs, etc.
EXCLUSIVE MULTICOLOUR FUNCTION
The colour and the high quality of the parts are able to communicate the design objectives in a striking way.
• They produce realistic or vivid full-color models in one step.
• They transmit better the appearance, presentation and style of product designs.
• 3D printing of text labels, logos and design comments or images directly on models.
HIGHEST PRINTING SPEED
High speed and performance for a wide range of applications
• Creation of models in hours instead of days.
• Prints multiple models at the same time.
SAFE FOR THE OFFICE AND EASY TO USE
Perfect for everyday use in any office or school environment.
• Silent, safe and odour free.
• Continuous negative pressure to contain airborne particles.
• Ecological, does not use hazardous materials.
• No liquid waste.
• No supporting structures, no cutting tools or toxic chemicals.
MORE ECONOMICAL OPERATING COSTS
Affordable for all environments
• Material that is not used is recycled to the next model, reducing waste generation.
The printer deposits layers of dust with a roller, and then a printhead provides a liquid (binder) where the piece must go, agglutinating the dust and leaving the rest of the dust from the vat untouched. Parallel to this binder, the printhead also provides colored inks (similar to a paper printer) so that it can make multicolored pieces.