A BASIC 3D PRINTER WITH NEW LEVELS OF AFFORDABILITY, QUALITY AND EASE OF USE
The FabPro 1000 sets new standards in industrial quality 3D printing, producing high quality parts at high speed, remarkably low operating costs and extraordinarily easy to use.
Ideal for engineering and jewellery applications, the FabPro 1000 excels in low volume prototyping and small parts and direct 3D production on a wide range of high-quality materials.
Produce models in hours, not days. Compared to the competition, the FabPro 1000 can create high quality parts with precision and finishing at high performance print speeds up to three times faster. All this in technology:
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) stereolithography uses a projector to create the image of each layer within a UV curable liquid material.
- The 30 – 50-micron layer thickness provides superior edge detail, accuracy and surface finish.
In addition, thanks to the print size of 125 x 70 x 120 mm (4.92 x 2.76 x 4.72 in.), FabPro 1000 allows you to produce larger parts in less time, or several smaller parts at a time to create multiple iterations simultaneously.
Comparison of speed and productivity
Using DLP technology, the FabPro 1000 uses a projector to create the image of each layer and ensure easy and accurate printing, with the ability to create multiple smaller parts on a single platform to increase productivity. Compare the same printed part file on a full platform at 50 microns with a competitor’s basic system:
FabPro 1000 print time: 2,5 hours
Competitor’s basic SLA print time: 10 hours
The FabPro 1000 is designed to ensure material efficiency and consistent, repeatable runtimes to make 3D prototyping and production more accessible and affordable than ever before. Sprint 3D file preparation and print management software helps manage material usage and reduce waste with optimized support structures and print constructions. This combination of optimized printing and fast print speed reduces parts costs and total cost of operations (TCO).
Industrial power combined with comprehensive simplicity
This powerful entry-level solution combines reliability and industrial-grade ruggedness in a very compact yet rugged platform that delivers professional-grade quality day in and day out. In addition, it is very easy to use, from adjustment, material loading and file configuration to post-processing, cleaning and maintenance.
- No special training or certification is required thanks to its intuitive design and a quick access print camera.
- You can replace print trays and change materials in an instant.
- Post-processing is made easy with an included finishing kit and an optional light-based LC-3DPrint Box UV post-curing unit for necessary cleaning and curing.
A support you can rely on
The purchase of FabPro includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. You can purchase one-year and two-year warranties to extend the service life of the printer.
If there is a problem with the printer, our telephone support team will be available to fix it. Our team will try to troubleshoot and repair the printer remotely. If the problem cannot be fixed and the printer is under warranty, we will provide instructions on replacing the unit so that you can get it back up and running as soon as possible.
Simple post-processing for perfect parts
FabPro 1000 post-processing is a simple two-step process: cleaning and curing. Simply remove the printed part from FabPro 1000, remove the supporting structures and clean with solvent using an ultrasonic cleaner or by hand. FabPro 1000 includes a finishing kit for supplies to assist in the cleaning and support removal processes. From now on, the part requires UV curing for the final finish, in the optional recommended UV curing unit LC-3DPrint Box or other UV curing unit. LC-3DPrint Box is a revolutionary light-based UV post-curing unit specially designed for the post-curing of 3D printing materials.
Materials manufactured to provide quality
FabPro Tough BLK
This durable black plastic material is ideal for manufacturing functional prototypes and production parts. Combined with the FabPro 1000, it allows users to create prototypes for fit testing and mechanical assembly.
FabPro Proto GRY
FabPro Proto, the fast and general purpose plastic material is perfectly designed to create high quality prototypes and models in prototype applications. Together with the precision printing of FabPro 1000, this grey opaque material highlights details and is ready for finishing and painting processes.
FabPro JewelCast GRN
This green material is designed to create master patterns for small sized jewellery and a high level of detail for plaster casting applications. Combine it with the precise, easy-to-use FabPro 1000 to quickly and easily create high-quality casting and sample patterns.
- Rapid prototyping
- Design Iteration
- Functional tests
- Mechanical fitting/assembly test
- Useful life test
- Functional parts
- Alternative to injection moulding for small and micromoulded parts (direct printing or RTV moulding)
- Display models (ready for finishing or painting)
- Jewelry Pattern Production
- Prototype parts
- Design Verification
- Adjustment pieces
- Master Patterns for Silicone/RTV Moulds
- Use of digital light processing (DLP) stereolithography technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 125 x 70 x 120 mm (4.92 x 2.76 x 4.72 in)
- Solid 3D software solution Sprint™ for additive manufacturing
- High-quality materials that stand out in a wide range of applications
- Reliability and industrial quality performance
- High-performance print speed 3 times faster compared to competitive systems
- Optimized use of materials with supporting structures and preparation of impressions through 3D Sprint software
- Unsurpassed ease of use with no special training or certification required