Ideal for custom metal components, bridge fabrication, and low-volume production,
the ProJet MJP 2500 IC produces 100% casting patterns in hours.
Unmatched response time
Save weeks on wax pattern production with tool-free RealWax MultiJet printing and speed time to market. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC enables a digital workflow with direct wax printing, which increases productivity and allows for fast delivery time of premium services to customers. With fast wax pattern production, short cycle capacity and 24/7 operation, you can rely on the ProJet MJP 2500 IC output and improved casting room efficiency.
Have hundreds of small to medium sized patterns at hand faster and for less money compared to the time and cost it takes to build and run a traditional injection tool. If design changes are needed, the benefits are only combined. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC leverages existing investment casting processes and equipment. Expect fast payback and high return on investment with this unique industrial wax pattern 3D printing solution.
Unmatched design freedom
With digital design, you can produce wax patterns for parts that take advantage of topology optimization, weight reduction, and part consolidation. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC releases it to produce multiple geometries of complex parts or at the same time create design variants, while offering better performing and more cost effective components in a fraction of the time of traditional alternatives.
Maximum casting reliability
VisiJet M2 ICast 100% wax material emulates the melting and wear characteristics of standard casting waxes. This RealWax 3D impression material adapts perfectly to existing wax casting processes. MultiJet’s printed patterns have tight tolerances, ideal for the manufacture of complex precision metal components with little or no finishing work.
- High fidelity and repeatability
- Smooth surfaces
- Sharp edges
- Fine details
Optimize your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced features of 3D Sprint ™ software to prepare and manage the additive manufacturing process, high-speed unattended printing, and a defined, controlled post-process methodology. MultiJet’s ease of use and reliable process ensure reliable performance, performance and results.
MultiJet Printing offers more flexibility and versatility to develop your business with an efficient solution for wax pattern production. Create, itere, produce and refine as needed with just-in-time pattern production.
- Low to medium volume production
- Bridge fabrication
- Instant design validation with multiple version testing
- Custom Metal Components
- Consolidation of parts into higher-performance units without assembly labour costs
- Greater complexity of the piece not achieved through traditional modeling.
- Topology Optimization
- Rapid metal casting prototypes.
- MultiJet Printing Technology
- Net construction volume (xyz): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- Material 100% wax VisiJet M2 ICast
- Volumetric printing speed up to 12.5 in3 / hour (205 cm3 / hour)
- Short cycle capacity
- Maximized full print volume for long, unattended constructions
- Simplified file-to-print workflow with the capabilities of 3D Sprint software
- Defined post-processing methodology
- Eliminates time and cost of tool design and manufacturing
- Patterns in hours vs. weeks for premium service
- Hundreds of patterns for the time required for the tools
- Elimination of mold storage costs
- Perfect fit into existing investment casting processes
- Ideal for small to medium sized patterns
- Ease of use from file to pattern
- Reliable performance and results
- No additional client or preparation software required