ProJet MJP 2500W
FAST AND AFFORDABLE JEWELRY WAX PATTERNS PRINTER
Combine up to 10x faster print speeds and 3.7x larger build volume than similar class printers with rapid single lane printing for high productivity of 100% wax precision metal casting patterns with an affordable 3D printer.
Projet MJP 2500 Plus (Dental)
From several short run batches a day to next day typical larger builds at high productivity. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without tooling time, costs and geometric limitations, for reliable and repeatable direct metal casting efficiency.
The VisiJet M2 CAST 100% wax material melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content in casting. This material is durable for handling and casting fine features, and the high contrast purple color allows for better detail visualization.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, this affordable printer’s high productivity means fast amortization and high return on investment.
Consistently print sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity, ideal for intricate precision jewelry pieces manufacturing with reduced meta
Technical data of Projet MJP 2500w
|Use of MultiJet Printing technology|
|Maximum capacity of enveloped of construction (W x D x H): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)|
|Patterns of empty of metals 100% wax to standard process|
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing
- Figurines, replicas, collectibles and art pieces
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H):
11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (294 x 211 x 144 mm)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax