Do you want to know the scope of additive manufacturing with the Projet MJP 2500 Plus?
Contact us and we will send you a sample part manufactured with the Projet MJP 2500 Plus at no additional cost.
MAKE YOUR IDEAS COME TRUE.
The ProJet® 2500 series is the latest innovation in 3D printing from 3DSystems. Designed to combine professional-quality 3D printing capabilities at an affordable office price with easy, clean post-processing. For the creation of functional plastic and elastomeric parts of the highest quality.
THE ACCURACY, SPEED AND SIMPLICITY OF THE MULTIJET, NOW MORE AFFORDABLE.
Print accurate parts in your office, without compromising reliability and accuracy. Designed to allow parts to be created on the job site. The ProJet 2500 allows you to work with black and white rigid plastics, the ProJet 2500 Plus series offers the ability to increase the range of materials with transparent rigid and natural and black elastomers.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY.
The ProJet 2500 series features 3DSPRINT™ software that allows the editing of any 3D file for printing, sizing, pouring, interference analysis, etc. The new MJP EasyClean System allows easy wax removal without manual work and without damaging the printed parts.
VisiJet M2 Series Materials
- Conceptual Models
- Marketing, sales and communication model
- Fast repetition of designs, for elastomeric products or rigid plastics
- Validation prototypes
- Design testing and verification
- Validation of assemblies, including part adjustment
- Sealed applications, with visualization of fluid flow
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Functional prototypes for training
- Uses MultiJet printing technology
- Offers maximum building envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- Prints on sturdy black and white plastic
- Capable of printing on rigid clear plastic, black flexible elastomeric materials and natural elastomeric materials (ProJet MJP 2500 Plus only)
- Streamline workflow from design to print with the new capabilities of 3D Sprint software ™
- Offers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean system (optional)
- Get more parts faster with an efficient process from file to finished part
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater freedom for geometries with effective removal of supports
- Wide selection of elastomeric and plastic materials designed for performance
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
s, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Series ProJet MJP 2500
ProJet MJP 2500
Benefit from the unique accuracy, surface quality, material range, reliability and speed of stereolithography at a lower cost. Available in three models: SD, HD and MP.
|Print volume||295x211x142 mm|
ProJet MJP 2500 Plus
The ProJet 7000 offers the same advantages as the ProJet 6000, but with more than twice the volume so you can print even larger parts.
|Print volume||295x211x142 mm|
|Materials||Polímeros rígidos y elastómeros|